1. What information do I need to provide to the plugin?
You need to fill in your email adress, destination url, sFTP host name, sFTP username and sFTP password.
2. How much time will it take to migrate my website?
This time varies from 15 minutes to a few hours, depending on the size of your website.
3. Do I need to keep my browser window open during the migration?
No. The migration runs in the background, so you don’t have to keep your window open. Once you
start the migration, you will receive an email with a link to the migration dashboard. When the
migration is completed you will also get notified by email.
4. Can I migrate my multisite with the plugin?
Yes you can! Before using the plugin, send us the alliasses and domains of your
(sub)sites. We need to add them to our NGINX-configuration.
5. Is a Savvii account required to use the plugin?
and we are happy to help you find out which package suits you best.
6. Can I use the plugin to deploy a site from my local webserver?
No, the plugin can only migrate sites from other webhosts. The plugin is not able to deploy websites.