At Savvii, you also have FTP access for your site. This allows you to view all the files in your hosting package and adjust them if necessary. You will also find error and access logs here. This is done via sFTP, a safer protocol. You received an sFTP username and password when you delivered your site. Each site has one sFTP user. Lost your password? You can reset this password via admin.savvii.com -> Manage (behind the site in question) -> User -> Reset password.
Login via sFTP
We recommend using FileZilla for sFTP access.
Folder structure in your site
When you are logged in, you will see a number of folders that are present by default. These folders are necessary for the proper functioning of your site. The content of your site is in the /wordpress/current folder. These are the folders that may be of interest to you:
- log (here you can find your error- and accesslogs)
- ssl (contains your SSL certificates)
- tmp (the place where WordPress can create temporary files)
- error_pages (here you can upload custom 404 pages, see also this article)
- config (here you can see what different configuration we have implemented for your website)
You will see that for security reasons you do not have read or write rights for all files and folders. If you have any questions about this, please contact support.