Basically, that's possible. There are some plugins that we do not recommend for safety or performance reasons. These can be found in a list below. We actively check for these plugins, and will notify you if we encounter any of them.
Apart from the plugins that are not allowed on our platform, we advise you to use the latest versions of all plugins and themes as much as possible. We can keep up with this for you with automatic plugin updates. You can enable this via admin.savvii.com.
The following plugins are not allowed at Savvii due to security risks:
- Ninja Forms, version 2.9.18 and below
- Gravity Forms, version 1.8.19 and lower
- Revslider, version 4.1.5 and lower
- WP Super Cache, version 1.4.4 and lower
- Timthumb, all versions
In order to guarantee optimal performance and safety of our systems, we do not recommend the use of the following plugins and components:
Various backup scripts for WordPress:
- backup wordpress
Negative impact on performance:
- Broken Link Checker
- Google sitemap generator
- Google-XML-sitemaps-with-multisite support
- All plugins using PHP exec().
- Pirated or nulled plugins
- WordPress-Gzip Compression
- portable phpmyadmin
- Themes with bundled plugins. These are difficult to update and therefore represent a security risk.