The options home and siteurl can easily be changed via WordPress itself or the database. Watch the video or follow the steps below.
- Login to your WP-admin as an administrator
- Click on 'Settings' in the left menu.
- If necessary, adjust the value of the WordPress address (URL), this option is called home in the database.
- If necessary, adjust the value of the Site address (URL), this option is called siteurl in the database.
In the Database (via phpMyAdmin)
- Log in to the PHPMyAdmin.
- Select your database in the left column.
- Select the table wp_options.
- Click on Search at the top of the page.
- Fill in option_name in the text field home or siteurl and click on Go at the bottom.
- Click on edit to find the result.
- With option_value, adjust the value to the set point value.
- Click on Go at the bottom of the page.