Within the affiliate/referral program, you have the possibility to create a voucher or coupon. The coupon is created per product. A coupon made for a Shared One product can not be used while ordering a VPS One and vice versa. With the coupon, you can decide how much discount the client will get and how much margin you will receive.
Steps for making a coupon.
1. Log in on your affiliate dashboard
2. Navigate to 'My Vouchers'.
3. Create a new coupon using the 'New Voucher' button.
4. Select the product you wish to create a coupon for e.g. Shared One, VPS One , etc.
5. Select the amount of discount and the amount of margin on the coupon.
6. Confirm the creation of the coupon and share it with anyone who wants to order.
How to use the coupon
1. The client places his first order through savvii.com
2. In step 2 of the order process, there is a possibility to use a promotional code.
3. When you submit a valid coupon you will see your discount immediately
4. Complete the order by filling out the rest of the form.
Important! A discount will never be higher than the first invoiceOur invoices are calculated pro-rata on the first of every month. This means that if you order at the middle or end of the month you might have an invoice that is lower then the discount. In these cases, the invoice will be 0€ and the rest of the discount is negated.