Caution! Before chaging the PHP-version of your live website we advise you to set up a staging website and try the PHP-version on your staging first. Changing the PHP-version of your live website might result in conflicts with your WordPress core or plug-ins.
Follow these steps to change the PHP-version of your live website:
1. Go to https://control.savvii.com and login.
2. Click on the website that you want to change the PHP-version of.
3. Click on Edit
4. This will open a dropdown menu with the available PHP versions.
5. Select the PHP version you want, then press OK
6. You'll receive a pop-up notification confirming the change in the bottom right of the page